Great news! Caldwell Public Library will be re-opening, with limited services and hours, beginning Monday, June 15th. The library will be offering LOBBY PICK-UP ONLY. New temporary hours are:
MON, TUE, WED 10:00 am-5:30 pm
FRI 10:00 am-4:00 pm
SAT 10:00 am-1:00 pm
Because of the CO-VID 19 situation, we will be implementing the following procedures at this time:
- We ask that you please call ahead or go online to request items (which will be our items only). This will prevent having to wait in long lines.
- When you arrive, a staff member will be in the lobby to assist you. You will not be permitted inside the main part of the building.
- You will be required to wear a mask or you will not be allowed in the lobby and will be asked to wait outside.
- Only 2 people at a time will be allowed in the lobby, practicing social distancing of 6 ft. apart.
- Upon entering the lobby you will be greeted by a staff member who will ask you some basic health questions.
- From there, you can return items in a designated box and pick up requested items.
- Copies and faxes will be taken by a staff member and made for you.
- You will not be permitted in the building to use the computer, but please remember that Wi-Fi is available 24/7 outside around the library.
We want to thank everyone for your patience while we were closed. We missed all of you and can’t wait to serve you! Our goal is to serve you as safely as possible. For this to work, we need everyone’s cooperation and patience. Thank you and can’t wait to see you!